Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week 1

What did everyone think??

I laughed a little when I read Genesis 11:7 where God is like (in my own words) "lets go down there and mess them up a bit".

I did a lot of notes on dates of the Flood. When it started and when it ended.

God really made me realize that He rested on the Sabbath so I realy need to set aside that for God even though we think we don't have enough time but God will give you time every other day of the week to get your work done if its His will that it be done.

Well God Bless!!! Week 2 coming up!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Adam,
You're too funny! I never thought of God saying, "Let's go down there and mess them up a bit." LOL!!

I always found it interesting how many of our English words have origins in Bible stories... like when we say someone is "babbling," it comes from the tower of Babel.

I agree that God really wants us to keep the Sabbath free of the "busyness" of the week so we can worship and communicate with Him... and also refresh ourselves so we're ready to enter the next week in the right frame of mind.